Our Types Of Christian Shirts


REVELATION©

Very unique designs that feature the vibrant, colorful graphics seen on the popular shirts by Ed Hardy and Affliction, but with designs that glorify our Lord & Savior!

SOUL HARVEST CLASSICS

Various Christian T-shirt designs that we hope will help you spread The LIGHT of The Word!

CHRISTIAN FISH DESIGNS

Unique designs within the body of the Christian Fish Symbol.

RETRO JESUS MOVEMENT DESIGNS

Christian Hippies promote their adoration and concern for Peace & Love thru the teachings of The Bible.

GREEN CHRISTIANS

Christians designs that encourage efforts to care for God’s creation, to be faithful stewards of God’s provision, and to advocate for actions and policies that honor God and protect the environment.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Christian Music Band - Hillsong : The One Who Saves

HILLSONG DEVOTIONAL, JULY 26

Psalms 27:1

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the defense of my life; Whom shall I dread?

The One Who Saves
Psalm 27
This song is a call to worship, to turn from old ways and surrender to God; A God who gives us hope, peace, and rest, who is desperate to know us and to reconcile us back to Himself. In fact He loves us so persistently that the scriptures say "His love endures forever."

Psalm 27 starts by saying "The Lord is my light, and the One who saves me."

I began writing this song after receiving a bad report about the health of one of my family members. I take great comfort in knowing that we are not left alone in our own capacity or that we need to strive to know or encounter God in those moments, but rather He is vigorously pursuing us, making clear the way to Him. As we draw near to Him, He will draw near to us and we will find HOPE, PEACE, and REST.
- Ben Fielding

Be sure to check out all of our Christian Clothing & Christian Shirts @ SoulHarvest.net!

No comments: